Don’t light the grill with lighter fluid – use a heat gun

Lighter fluid is a toxic petroleum product that is dangerous for both humans and the environment.

When lighter fluid is used to light the grill, toxic fumes are released that can cause serious health problems if inhaled. Additionally, lighter fluid can leave an unpleasant and toxic taste in the food cooked on the grill.

In addition to the health risks associated with the use of lighter fluid, there is also a fire hazard. Lighter fluid is highly flammable and can cause a dangerous fire if not handled properly.

We recommend you to use safer alternatives to light the grill, such as a heat gun or a grill starter. These alternatives are safer and less harmful to both health and the environment.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *